Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Amateur Adventures in Journalism

In case anyone's wondering, the following "The Non-Consumerism" and "Green Begins at Home" posts are the half page articles I wrote which appeared in my local neighborhood newspaper. Since they were written by me, pro bono on behalf of a neighborhood non-profit organization and printed as a courtesy by the paper for that organization, I am (fairly) certain they belong to me and I am allowed to publish them on my blog. However, if I suddenly disappear and there are no more posts from me for, say, oh a week, then PLEASE, friends, family, neighbors and dedicated groupies, band together to scrape together the bail money because I will probably have been hauled away by "the man" for copyright infringement.

No comments:

Post a Comment